: Commercial Sales Executive
: 37.5 per week, plus match days and commercial events
Rate of pay
: £19,000 basic per annum (OTE £25,000)
: St. Andrews Stadium, Birmingham, West Midlands
Based at St. Andrews Stadium, Birmingham, we are looking for a highly motivated, target driven and determined individual who can demonstrate a proven track record of achieving high level, repeat and new business sales. This role requires a tenacious, professional, business focused individual with a passion for sales and ideally a knowledge of football (although this is not essential).
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- To attain and exceed sales targets through the proactive selling of seasonal and match day hospitality packages at St. Andrew’s
- To generate new and repeat business within the department by means of telesales, face-to-face activity, direct mailing, cold calling, CRM
- To ensure growth and development of existing customers
- To identify and implement new business and marketing opportunities
- To support the commercial sales team with the active promoting of advertising & sponsorship inventory and also club events
- To work alongside the existing commercial team to ensure smooth delivery of our award-winning match day hospitality on the match day
The position requires the combined skills of sales & account management, excellent organisation and planning skills. An ideal candidate will show high levels of motivation and good communication skills. To be suited for this role you should be the type of individual that thrives in a target-driven environment and enjoys the competition within a team. Birmingham City’s commercial department is a target driven environment in which only those absolutely committed to achieving results should apply.
Closing date – 28 June 2013
If this post interests you then please click here
and fill in our online application form which has been designed to be quick and easy for you to use. Once you create an account your details are saved on our data base therefore enabling you to apply for additional roles.
Successful applicants will be invited to Birmingham City Football Club, St. Andrew’s Stadium for interview. Due to the high volume of applications expected, we can only reply to those applicants who have been successful. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Birmingham City FC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sectors of the community.