With England in action during this current international break, bcfc.com took a topical twist and quizzed Bluenoses on the 18 men who have represented England at senior level whilst playing for Birmingham City.
Now after plenty of conflab, we can set your minds at ease with the full run down of those former stars who proudly donned the Three Lions during their time at St. Andrew's.
So here goes...
- Goalkeeper Harry Hibbs - 25 caps between 1929 and 1936.
- Goalkeeper Gil Merrick - 23 caps between 1951 and 1954.
- Right-back Jeff Hall - 17 caps between 1955 and 1957.
- Striker Trevor Francis - 12 caps between 1976 and 1979.
- Striker Joe Bradford - 12 caps between 1923 and 1930.
- Defender Matthew Upson - 7 caps between 2003 and 2007.
- Left-half Percy Barton - 7 caps between 1921 and 1924.
- Striker Emile Heskey - 3 caps between 2004 and 2006.
- Full-back Wally Corbett - 3 caps in 1908.
- Right-half Lewis Stoker - 3 caps between 1932 and 1934.
- Inside-right Tom Grosvenor - 3 caps in 1933.
- Outside-right Gordon Astall - 2 caps in 1956.
- Outside-right Mike Hellawell - 2 caps in 1962.
- Centre-half Trevor Smith - 2 caps in 1959.
- Goalkeeper Chris Charsley - 1 cap in 1893.
- Goalkeeper Dan Tremelling - 1 cap in 1927.
- Goalkeeper Ben Foster - 1 cap in 2010.
- Goalkeeper Jack Butland - 1 cap in 2012.
Flick through a picture gallery of all in action (Chris Charsley and Tom Grosvenor aside) above and stay tuned to the club's official Twitter
platforms for more fun and games.