Ticket administrator vacancy
: Full-time permanent
St. Andrew's Stadium, Cattell Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B9 4RL
£14,000 basic (OTE £15,500)
Application closing date:
We are looking for a highly motivated, individual to assist with the administration and development of the club’s ticket systems.
Strength in time management is a must along with, administrative ability, organisation and customer service skills. Past experience of ticketing practice in a sports environment is preferred but not essential. Past experience of cash handling is also preferred but not essential. The overall aim of the role is to ensure that matches and events are correctly set up and managed on the club’s ticketing software system and all necessary policies and procedures are followed to ensure their smooth running.
The role will include:
• Ensuring takings are securely checked, banked promptly and efficiently and that appropriate security measures are in place at all times
• To produce and provide regular reports
• Assisting the consumer sales team with inbound and outbound calls as and when work load and the needs of the business dictate
• Effective liaison with the safety team and local authorities
• Adhering to Data Protection Laws at all times and implementing any new working practices required to better current methods
• To ensure the security and appropriate management of all ticket office income
• Oversee and monitor the growing internet operation and maximizing sales with a key focus on ensuring that details are correct and up to date
• To represent Birmingham City FC in a professional manner at all times
Hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday plus home matchdays and events as required (also working every Saturday with a weekday off in lieu)
To apply for this position, please complete an online application form here
. You will only have to do this once as you will be given a profile with a username and password. The security of your personal details is important to us. We have invested in secure offsite data storage. We ask that you use a very strong alpha numeric password that uses capital letters as well.
If you need any assistance completing your application and or you do not have a PC or access to the internet please contact HR. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Birmingham City FC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.