Job title - Kitchen Porters
Term: Matchdays and Events as required
Department: Executive Kitchen
Location: St. Andrew's Stadium, Birmingham, West Midlands, B9 4RL
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Minimum Age: 16
Kitchen Porters assist the back and front of house operations by providing an excellent level of cleanliness, and that the turnaround of crockery and cutlery is efficient to ensure food and service is given to customers at all times.
Typical hours will be 4pm until midnight in the evenings and at weekends so you must be prepared to work and commute at unsociable hours. However, on occasion you may be requested to cover other shifts to cover for holidays etc.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• To keep the kitchens clean and hygienic at all times
• To be responsible for the cleaning of back of house areas to the highest standard during the shift period
• To have responsibility for the removal of rubbish from the kitchen areas and the correct and appropriate storage in the loading bay
• To continuously replenish paper rolls and fill soap dispensers throughout the kitchen areas during the shift
• To be responsible for taking the clean cutlery and crockery between event rooms, kitchens and dish wash area
• To wash and prepare vegetables as required
• To assist with deliveries and help the Head Porter
• To be flexible to assist with other requests and tasks
The ideal candidate must be hard working and proactive in an extremely busy environment.
Applicants must be to demonstrate that they are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please apply at the following link here
Birmingham City FC is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Employer and welcomes applicants from all sectors of the community.