The Birmingham City FC official app is much more than a free, bespoke app that brings you the latest news from inside the St. Andrew’s camp – it creates a network with other users to enhance to improve your connectively and allow access to the app inside stadiums.
The app, which is an updated version of the existing Blues Hive app, now has the following functions
- New and improved matchday centre featuring a key events timeline for live games.
- An updated countdown timer for upcoming fixtures.
- Results from across the league - providing unrivalled access to in-game information
- Access to Blues TV videos, interviews and highlights on bcfc.com
- Online ticket and merchandise purchasing function
- Ability to send and receive tweets while watching the match from your seat.
In addition, the newly designed app allows users the ability to view FanScore man-of-the-match polls and scroll through the latest news at ease courtesy of the recently developed menu navigation system.
What’s more, you’ll still be able to use the app for all your Blues news away from the stadium on a non-matchday.
The app uses software developed by the InCrowd team that enhances connectivity within a stadium by building a network directly between smart phones and sharing updates to the app.
Therefore the more fans who download and use the app, the better and quicker it will be.
To start following the Blues head to the Apple App Store HERE or Google Play HERE.
- Download the app for free.
- Encourage your fellow Bluenoses to do the same.
- Stay on top of all of the latest news while watching the match.
Please note; if you have already downloaded the Blues Hive app you will need to update in order to benefit from the upgrade.