to view the price table.
The free under-10 season ticket offer has now been increased to under-11s so young Bluenoses can come to St. Andrew’s with a full paying adult for FREE ANYWHERE** in the stadium.
**Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability
Click here to see the full list of prices.
*Subject to availability. Only available with a full paying adult. To claim the discounted family rate, both the one adult and one junior must be sat in the same block.
1 adult 1 junior**
**Junior is classed as Under 16.
13/14 SEASON TICKET HOLDER CARDS
Please note that 13/14 season ticket holder cards are no longer valid. New season ticket cards will be issued for the 2014/15 campaign.
HOW TO BUY
Tickets can be purchased via the following channels:
It’s never been so easy to purchase a season ticket online. In just a few clicks you could confirm your seat for the 2014/15 campaign from the comfort of your own home.
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our online ticket office. No booking fees will apply, only a 60p postage fee if you are purchasing a new season ticket. 13/14 season tickets will be reactivated for the 14/15 season.
Calling 0844 557 1875 option 2
The call centre at St. Andrew’s will be open 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. No booking fees will apply, only a 60p postage fee.
Visiting the Blues Store at St. Andrew’s
2014/15 SEASON TICKET HOLDER BENEFITS
• Guaranteed seat to all Sky Bet Championship home league games
• Reduced price and reserved seat for all home cup matches*
• Free entry for all junior season ticket holders to the True Blue Juniors**
• An exclusive season ticket price for 2014/15 replica shirts (£5 off RRP)
• Spread your payments out over 8 months with our 0% Interest Finance (Admin fee applies)
• Chance to earn Blues Loyalty points every time you spend at the club***
• Access to the Away Priority Scheme which gives you priority when purchasing away tickets depending on your loyalty
• Chance to enter money can’t buy competitions exclusively for season ticket holders
• Monthly email with discounts and offers to all season ticket holders
• Discounted travel to away games
• Access to the Automatic Cup Scheme
• Free entry the U21 development league matches played at St. Andrew’s
• Discounted stadium tours at St. Andrew’s
• 10% off room hire at St. Andrew’s for birthday parties, anniversaries, weddings plus more. Please speak to our conference team for more information and availability on 0844 557 1875 option 5.
*Subject to agreement from the away team. Seat will be reserved within a designated time frame. Subject to the area of the ground your seat is in being open.
**Membership must be activated with the Birmingham City Ticket Office.
***Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability.
Students – Available to ALL supporters in full time education
Student season tickets will once again be available to ALL supporters in full-time education with the correct documentation from the institution such as a letter and photographic ID.
Club Class season tickets
This season we have introduced new benefits for our Club Class season ticket holders. If you purchase a 2014/15 season ticket in this area you will receive the following:
• Free programme each game*
• Dedicated turnstile entrance just for Club Class season ticket holders
• Discounted rate to upgrade to corporate hospitality once during the 2014/15 season.**
• Priority on away ticket purchases***
• Name on your seat
*Must be redeemed from the Blues Store every game
** Hospitality offer is available in the Legends’ Lounge. Subject to availability. Some games may be excluded
***In accordance with away priority
6 Month 0% interest finance (Admin fee applies)
The club has joined up with V12 Season Ticket Finance to offer all supporters the opportunity to spread the cost of their season ticket over 6 months. Please speak to the ticket office/Blues Store or select this option when renewing online.
REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE: If one adult season ticket purchased at a cash price and amount of credit of £369.00 would be repaid by one monthly payment of £70.08 (which includes a 6.5% arrangement fee of £23.99), followed by seven monthly payments of £46.13. The rate of interest is 0.00% per annum; the total amount repayable is £392.99 and the total charge for credit is £23.99. Representative 19.37% APR.
Supporters who wish to purchase a new season ticket will be able to view their prospective seats accompanied by a BCFC member of staff. Viewings are by appointment only and must be requested at least 24 hours in advance by calling 0844 557 1875 option 2 or emailing email@example.com
. This service will be available every day throughout the season ticket campaign. The stadium is open for supporters to view seats from 10am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday.
No booking fees will apply to season ticket applications this season. Only a 60p postage fee will apply if you require a new card and wish to have it posted to you.
Away Priority Cards
The Away Priority categories for the 2014/15 season are as follows:
PRIORITY LEVEL 2013/14 TICKET BOOKING HISTORY
Platinum membership: 18 + away games
Gold membership: 10 – 17 away games
Silver membership: 4-9 away games
Priority is determined by client reference number purchases for away tickets during the 2013/14 season in all competitions. You must be a season ticket holder to qualify for this priority.
Please note: These will be sent out mid July and Bronze membership no longer exists
Gil Merrick Upper
Please be aware that the Gil Merrick Upper area of the stadium will be closed for the 14/15 season.
Don’t forget, you can redeem your Blues Loyalty points against your 2014/15 season ticket!* To find out your balance please speak to the ticket office.
*Minimum value redeemed = 500 points. Points can only be redeemed in £5 increments
e.g. 500 points = £5 / 1000 points = £10 / 1500 points = £15
For St. Andrew’s ground regulations please click here
for full season ticket terms and conditions.