Join us as we write a new chapter in Blues’ history and purchase a 2016/17 Half-Season Ticket to show your support for the team as we enter a new era.
With a Half-Season Ticket you can guarantee your seat at every home Sky Bet Championship match for the remainder of the season. With big games against Leeds, Newcastle, Nottingham Forest and Derby, all still to come.
Seats are available for less than £8 in the Paddocks and under £12 in the Tilton so buy now to secure your seat, let’s move forward and write our future together!
All new Half-Season Ticket Holders will also benefit from Blues Loyalty Membership including a bonus of 500 Loyalty Points for adults and 250 Loyalty Points for under 18s* and full access to the Blues Loyalty Portal, exclusive competitions and Partner discounts.
• Guarantee your seat at all Sky Bet Championship home league games
• Reserved seat for all home FA Cup matches**
• Adults will receive a bonus of 500 Blues Loyalty Points
• Under 18s will receive a bonus of 250 Blues Loyalty Points*
• Earn 10% back in Loyalty Points on merchandise and additional tickets purchases.
• Gain access to the Blues Loyalty Portal where you can use your points to enter competitions to win money-can’t-buy prizes, auctions, hospitality upgrades and much more.
• Access to over 20 Blues Loyalty Partner offers including discounts at Nando’s, Cineworld, Frankie & Benny’s, The National SEA LIFE Centre and many more.
• Access to the Away Priority Scheme
• Discounted travel to away games
To see the full price grid across all areas of the stadium please click here.
Refer a Friend and Earn Rewards
Once again we are offering existing Season Ticket Holders the chance to earn 500 Blues Loyalty Points for referring a new 16/17 Adult full price Half-Season Ticket Holder. Just make sure they quote your client reference number and name when buying either on the phone or in-store (not available for online purchases).
Club Class Tickets
Upgrade to a Club Class ticket from just under £26 per match, this includes a free programme, your own exclusive turnstile for Club Class members, important priority on away matches and your name on your seat.
How to Buy
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our online Ticket Office.
Call– 0121 772 0101 Option 2
The Sales Centre at St. Andrew’s will be open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Visit - Blues Store at St. Andrew's
Open Monday – Saturday 9am-5pm
Please note, no booking fees will apply, only a 60p postage fee if you are purchasing a new Season Ticket
*All under 18s will only be able to use their points on the portal and cannot earn points or spend points outside of the portal.
**Subject to agreement and availably from the away team. Seat will be reserved within a designated time frame.
Terms and conditions apply, click here for more details.