Half Season Tickets for the 2015/16 campaign are now on general sale.
Be a part of Gary Rowett’s continuing revolution as Blues gain momentum and look to push for a play-off spot in what promises to be an exciting second-half of the Sky Bet Championship season.
The remainder of the campaign is sure to be eventful with some big fixtures still left to play, including the likes of Leeds, Hull, Brighton, Burnley and Middlesbrough and there is no better way to show your support than by booking your seat for every remaining home game.
With seats available from just over £10 per game in the Paddocks and just over £16 in the Tilton there is no more affordable way to support Gary Rowett’s fight for the play-offs. To view the full price grid, click here
All new Half Season Ticket Holders will also get access to Blues Loyalty and all of its benefits, including bonus Loyalty Points to get you started. On purchasing your Half Season Ticket adults will receive a bonus of 500 Loyalty Points and teens/kids will receive a bonus of 250 Loyalty Points.
That’s not all, you’ll also benefit from the Away Priority Scheme which gives you priority when purchasing away tickets depending on your loyalty, plus a whole host of great benefits:
• Guaranteed seat to all Sky Bet Championship home league games
• Reserved seat for all home FA Cup matches*
• Adults receive a bonus of 500 Blues Loyalty Points
• Kids / Teens receive a bonus of 250 Blues Loyalty Points
• Chance to earn Blues Loyalty Points every time you spend at the Club** Earn 10% back as points on merchandise and additional tickets purchases.
• Gain access to the Blues Loyalty Portal where you can use your points to enter competitions to win money-can’t-buy prizes, auctions, hospitality upgrades and much more.
• Access to Blues Loyalty Partner offers including discounts at Frankie and Benny’s, Cineworld, Goals, Warwick Castle, The National SEA LIFE and many more.
• Access to the Away Priority Scheme
• Discounted travel to away games
• Discounted entry to Birmingham City Ladies home games for the 2016 Season
Refer a friend and earn rewards
For the first time we are offering existing Season Ticket Holders the chance to earn 1,000 Blues Loyalty Points (£10) for referring a new 15/16 Adult full price Half Season Ticket Holder. Just make sure they quote your client reference number and name when buying either on the phone or in-store (not available for online purchases) Points will be added at the end of each week.
Upgrade your Blues Loyalty membership
If you’re an existing Blues Loyalty Member and you choose to upgrade to a Half Season Ticket, we’ll refund you the price of your membership – that’s £30 adults, £15 teens and £10 kids.
Already have Blues Loyalty Points? Whatever your current points balance you can use this against the cost of the Half Season Ticket. Login to the Blues Loyalty Portal to see your current points balance using your client reference number and surname.
Club Class tickets
Or why not treat yourself and choose a Club Class ticket from just over £26 per match, this includes a free programme, your own exclusive turnstile for Club Class members, important priority on away matches and your name on your seat.
How to buy
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our online ticket office. No booking fees will apply, only a 60p postage fee if you are purchasing a new Season Ticket.
Call - 0344 557 1875 option 2
The Sales Centre at St. Andrew’s will be open Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:30. No booking fees will apply, only a 60p postage fee if you are purchasing a new Season Ticket.
Visit - Blues store at St. Andrew's
Open Monday – Saturday 9.00 to 17.30
*Subject to agreement and availability from the away team. Seat will be reserved within a designated time frame.
**Terms and conditions apply. Click here
for more details.