Club COVID-19 Regulations
COVID-19 AND YOUR SAFETY
As a club we will be doing everything we can in order to keep you safe. You will find plenty of hand sanitizer dispensers around the ground, hygiene standards will continue to be of the highest priority and our staff will continue to wear masks and gloves when interacting with you.
Before purchasing a ticket, and again before attending a match, you must decide whether it is appropriate for you to attend the match, including careful consideration of associated risks and your vulnerability status. This will include consideration based on your own personal circumstances (including your age, health status, vaccination status and susceptibility to infection).
The Club cannot eliminate the risk of COVID-19. Therefore, if based on your own health status and/or that of those in your family and/or household, you feel uncomfortable with the risk, you should not attend a match.
Anyone attending the match at St. Andrew's will need to follow government guidelines bringing with them one of the following:
✅A digital NHS COVID pass
✅A paper NHS COVID pass
✅Proof of a recent negative Lateral Flow Test (or PCR test), within 48 hours of kick-off (Email or text message from NHS)
Please make note of the following key points to make your visit as stress free as possible:
✅ Be prepared: make sure you've downloaded the NHS App and have a valid Covid Pass or proof of negative lateral flow test
✅ Arrive early: gates and turnstiles will open from 12.30pm
✅ Wear a face covering in all public areas
❌ A paper vaccination card not acceptable
✅ Proof of age may be required, so bring relevant ID
NHS Covid Pass App Click here
Find my NHS number Click here
Registering your negative lateral flow test Click here
- You or anyone else you are attending with has any COVID-19 symptoms (a temperature of 37.8 degrees or above, a new continuous cough, a loss of sense of taste/smell or any other symptoms officially recognised as being symptoms of COVID-19) and/or is required to self-isolate.
- If you have tested positive or have been in contact with anyone who has infected with COVID-19 in the prior 10 days to the game – you must not attend.
- If you have been contacted by track and trace or are in quarantine (e.g. returning from a country on the quarantine list) you must not attend until your isolation period has ended.
We ask anyone who is hoping to attend the game to please comply with the following:
- All Tickets are non-transferable. If you cannot attend, please contact the ticket office.
- Spectators must remain in their allocated seats.
- In case of an emergency please follow the instructions from the Match Announcer and Stewards.
- Kiosks will be open for refreshments – as always, no bottles or alcohol are permitted inside the stadium.
- To ensure players’ safety, autographs and selfies before or after the match will not be available until further notice. As a Club, we greatly value the importance of player interaction with fans and communities, however given recent outbreaks across the EFL, we hope fans understand this decision.
- Follow the Stewards instructions and signs around the ground.
- When using the turnstiles avoid using your hands.
- Please always retain and keep your ticket on you.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – there are hand sanitiser dispensers around the stadium available for you to use.
- Locate your seats – Please sit only in your allocated seats.
- Listen out for announcements via the PA system.
- Remain in your allocated seat, unless you are using toilet or refreshment facilities - (St. Andrew's Stadium is an all-seated stadium).
- Supervise any children attending with you.
- If the match ball enters the stand, please pass this to a steward or ball person. Under no circumstances should you throw the ball onto the pitch.