Ticket Details: Hull City v Blues
Ticket details have been confirmed Blues' trip to Hull City in the Sky Bet Championship.
John Eustace's men travel to the MKM Stadium on Sunday 16 October, kick-off 3pm, with tickets on sale from 5pm on Wednesday 21 September.
The club has been supplied with an initial allocation of 1,630 tickets which includes 1,614 reserved seating tickets and 8 pairs of Wheelchair spaces and companion tickets.
- Adults - £20
- Senior 65+ - £13.50
- Young Adult, 16-22 - £10.
- Junior 11-15 - £7
- Junior 2-10 - £3
Adults - £24
Senior 65+ - £16
Young Adult, 16-22 - £12
Junior 11-15 - £7
Junior 2-10 - £3
Disabled tickets include a companion
Due to the limited number of wheelchair spaces, supporters that attended the highest number of away games during the 2021/22 season will be contacted by the Ticket Office
Babies/Toddlers under the age of 2 years old will not be admitted to the stadium as they are not deemed able to occupy a seat which compromises the stadium's safety certificate
There will be no sales on the day to away fans
Ticket Selling Arrangements
Tickets will be available to purchase in advance through the eticketing website from 5pm on Wednesday 21 September up until Friday 14 October at 10am. Tickets can also be purchased through the Ticket office from 9am on Thursday 21 September up until Friday 14 October at 10am.
Sales Priority Date
Platinum Members & Gold Members
Wednesday 21 September, 5pm
Thursday 22 September, 9am
Silver Away Travel Members
Thursday 22 September, 5pm
Friday 23 September, 9am
Bronze Away Travel Members
Monday 26 September, 5pm
Tuesday 27 September, 9am
Club Class Members
Tuesday 27 September, 12pm
Tuesday 27 September, 12pm
Season Ticket Holders
Tuesday 27 September, 5pm
Wednesday 28 September, 9am
Wednesday 28 September, 5pm
Thursday 29 September, 9am
(All sale dates are subject to availability)
- Priority is determined by client reference number purchases for away tickets during the 2021/2022 season in all competitions except pre-season friendlies.
- The lead booker who has purchased match tickets under their client reference is responsible for the actions of their guests.
Please note: Price category tickets will be issued based on your client reference i.e., senior member must only purchase a senior ticket. Upgrades will not be available for this fixture.
Official Coach Travel
- Adult Season Ticket Holder - £20
- Senior/Junior Season Ticket Holder - £18
- Adult Non-Season Ticket Holder - £21
- Senior/Junior Non-Season Ticket Holder - £19
Coaches will leave St. Andrew’s at 10am.
Tickets can be purchased via the following options
- Online: Click here to buy now
- Call: 0121 772 0101 option 2
- Visit: BCFC Ticket Office, St. Andrew’s Stadium
Please note that the following charges will apply
- Online: £1 per match ticket purchased
Please note that a £1 postage fee will be applied per transaction for the first class postage of tickets.