What is Futsal?
Futsal is an exciting, fast paced, 5-a-side game that is played all over the world and is officially recognized by FIFA and UEFA. Players of the caliber of Lionel Messi, Xavi, Cesc Fabregas and Cristiano Ronaldo played futsal in their youth and credit it with supporting their football development.
• Train and compete in a professional Futsal environment
• Get a first class education that will get you to University
• Gain qualifications to work in the sports industry
• Become a Futsal coach or referee
What is the course?
• BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport – Equivalent to 3
A-Levels or BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Sport (dependent on GCSE grades) GCSE Maths and English resist
• Full time 2-year course based at St. Andrew's Stadium
• Minimum of 8 hours of Futsal training per week
• Qualified futsal coach who is also an England International futsal player
• Matches are played in the Football League Trust Futsal League against other professional football clubs
• Fully funded scholarship course (players are asked to pay a contribution to their playing kit)
Places are limited, so please download and complete the application form from here as soon as possible and scan and return it to email@example.com or post to the Community Dept, Birmingham City FC Community Trust, St. Andrew's Stadium, B9 4RL.