Supporters with a previous booking history who are purchasing a ticket for the Aston Villa home fixture can purchase from 5pm on Tuesday 29 August at 5pm.BCFC
Blues v Brentford
Sky Bet Championship
St. Andrew's Stadium
Wednesday 1 November 2017 (7.45pm kick-off)
Supporters with a previous booking history who are purchasing a ticket for the Aston Villa home fixture can purchase from 5pm on Tuesday 29 August at 5pm. On sale to supporters with a previous booking history from 5pm on Monday 2 October.
Tickets are priced at:
* Tickets can be purchased for both Aston Villa & Brentford from 5pm on Tuesday 29 August through the eticketing website only.
* Tickets can be purchased for both Aston Villa & Brentford from the Blues Superstore and over the phones from 9am on Wednesday 30 August.
*Tickets for the this fixture can be purchased from 5pm on Monday 2 October through the eticketing website only
*Tickets for this fixture will be available to purchase from the Blues Superstore and over the phones from Tuesday 3 October from 9am
* To purchase a Brentford ticket before the 2 October an Aston Villa ticket must also be purchased in the same transaction and also in the same seat.
* Supporters who do not book both games will have their tickets cancelled. (The same seats/block and same ticket concessions for both games).
Please note: All Juniors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Adults must be accompanied by a junior under the age of 16 to qualify to sit in the Family Seating Area. The adult to child ratio in the Family Section is a maximum of two adults per junior.
For a St. Andrews Stadium plan click here.
Tickets can be purchased from the relevant dates via the following options:
Call: 0121 772 0101 Option 2
Visit: Blues Store, St. Andrew's Stadium. Main Stand Ticket Office – open only on matchdays from two hours before kick-off.
- A 60p postage fee will be applied per transaction for the first class postage of tickets
- There will be a £2.00 collection fee will be applied per transaction for the collection of tickets.
The collection fee for tickets purchased in advance has been introduced to speed up and improve the service to fans on a matchday. Fans are still able to print off their tickets at home free of charge.