Through BluesTV we will bring you everything Blues you could possibly wish for - and you won't be able to get this fantastic service providing such exclusive access and great content anywhere else.
For the first time in English football, Blues supporters based outside the UK (UK supporters are unable to view due to UK streaming restrictions) will be able to watch live streamed games wherever they are in the world.
Supporters based in the UK will have access to our live matchday show, including commentary and highlights packages, plus a whole host of exclusive videos and behind-the-scenes content.
All subscribers will get full interviews with the manager and first-team players as part of the matchday build-up and a special preview and review interviews before and after matches, incorporating Blues legends including former captain and coach Kevan Broadhurst, our regular matchday co-commentator.
In addition, the Club will show friendlies, press conferences, interviews, training, Under-23s and Ladies fixtures LIVE when possible.
Through bluesTV we will bring you everything Blues you could possibly wish for - and you won't be able to get this fantastic service providing such exclusive access and great content anywhere else.
Full benefits of BluesTV include:
- Live streaming of matches that are not televised in the UK (international subscribers only)
- Live commentary of all home and away fixtures within our new matchday show
- Live pre-season, Under-23s and Ladies on selected matches
- Live streaming of Club events when possible
- Full extended highlights of First Team games
- Full Manager pre-match press conferences
- Pre and post-match preview and reaction with Manager, players, Blues legends plus Kevan Broadhurst
- Exclusive Manager and player content
- Behind-the-scenes videos from St. Andrew's and Wast Hills
BluesTV will be split into price categories based on your location:
2017/18 monthly cost - £15.99
2017/18 Season Pass - £110 (saving £75.88)
2017/18 monthly cost - £5.49
2017/18 Season Pass - £49.99 (saving £15.89)
To purchase, please click here.
To read our FAQ, please click here.