The Club has been supplied a full allocation of 5,152 tickets.BCFC.
Leicester City v Blues
Emirates FA Cup Fifth Round
The King Power Stadium
Wednesday 4 March 2020 (7.45pm kick-off)
Tickets are on sale from 5pm on Wednesday 12 February.
|Age Bands||Season Ticket Holders/Members||General Sale|
* Disabled tickets include a carer.
Ticket Selling Arrangements
The Club has been supplied with a full allocation of 5,152 tickets, which includes 5,106 reserved tickets and 23 pairs of wheelchair spaces and companion tickets. Tickets are located in the Away Stand.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance from 5pm on Wednesday 12 February through the eticketing website only.
- Tickets will be available to purchase in advance at the BCFC Ticket office or by calling the BCFC Ticket Office on 0121 772 0101 option 2 from 9am on Thursday 13 February until 11am on Wednesday 4 March.
Sales Priority Dates
|Away membership||Online||Ticket Office/Phone|
|Platinum Away Members / Gold Away Members||Wednesday 12 February from 5pm||Thursday 13 February from 9am|
|Silver Away Members||Thursday 13 February from 5pm||Friday 14 February from 9am|
|Bronze Away Members/Club Class Members||Monday 17 February from 5pm||Tuesday 18 February from 9am|
|Season Ticket Holders||Tuesday 18 February from 5pm||Wednesday 19 February from 9am|
|Blues Loyalty Members||Wednesday 19 February from 1pm||Wednesday 19 February from 1pm|
|General Sale||Wednesday 19 February from 5pm||Thursday 20 February from 9am|
(All sale dates are subject to availability)
* Priority is determined by client reference number purchases for away tickets during the 2018/2019 season in all competitions except pre-season friendlies.
* Supporters can purchase tickets on Sunday 16 February through the eticketing website only.
Official Coach Travel
Official coach travel is available for this fixture priced at:
Adult Season Ticket Holder/Blues Loyalty Member - £13
Senior/Junior Season Ticket Holder/Blues Loyalty Member - £12
Adult Non-Season Ticket Holder - £14
Senior/Junior Non-Season Ticket Holder - £13
Coaches will leave St. Andrew’s at 4.45pm.
Please note that the following charges will apply:
- Online - £1.00 per match ticket purchased.
- 24 Hour Ticket Master Call Centre - £1.76 per match ticket purchased.
- A 70p postage fee will be applied per transaction for the first class postage of tickets.