Stadium Update

Following our latest update regarding the delay to the remedial works in the Upper Kop and Tilton, the Club would like to provide the following information ahead of our next Sky Bet Championship fixture at St. Andrew’s.

Having now completed the necessary repairs to the Upper Tilton, the Club have had verbal sign-off from the structural engineer for the works that have been undertaken. Subject to the local authority and Safety Advisory Group carrying out their own inspection and issuing the Club with a safety certificate for this area, the Upper Tilton will be deemed safe to reopen to supporters.

The Club will be able to provide confirmation on Wednesday 8 September as to whether the Upper Tilton will be reopened to supporters; along with information regarding season tickets, match tickets and hospitality for our fixture with Derby County on 10 September.

It’s important to note that with the Upper Tilton open, all season ticket holders can be accommodated.

Remedial work will continue on the Upper Kop with a view to reopening at the earliest opportunity.

Thank you for your continued patience.