The Community Trust is governed by a Board of Trustees and operates under the rules of its Memorandum and Articles of Association.
The Board of Trustees have overall responsibility for the following:
- Setting the vision, mission and values of BCFC Community Trust.
- Approval of the annual budget and financial plans.
- Oversight of the Risk Management for the Charity
- Development of the strategic plan for the Trust and approval of the business plan.
- Delegating authority to the Community Director and Senior Management Team
- Review, approval and adoption of policies and procedures.
The Board consists of 2 Trustees from Birmingham Football Club and 2 further independent trustees. The Chair of the Board is Sue Whitehouse.
All decisions made by the Board are in accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
The Board has delegated the day to day running of BCFC Community Trust to the Community Director and Senior Management Team.
The Senior Management Team is responsible for the delivery and implementation of the strategy of the Trust and consists of members with a range of skills and experiences.
The team are fully committed to using the power and passion of sport, and the brand of BCF to make a difference to those who face daily challenges and to creating a diverse and accessible range of programmes and activities to care for, develop and educate people in our local community.